We are excited to offer childcare at Fremont Health Club members and guests.
The purpose of our Kids Corner is to provide a safe and fun space for children while you focus on your workout!
- Parents must remain in the club for the duration and the children will be released only to the adult who dropped them off for up to 1.5 hours per visit.
- Ages Infants to Kindergarten.
- Fee is $5.00 per visit. Half off for second child.
- Punch cards are available for $50 for 11 visits.
- Ratio of 1:5 is never exceeded
- By Appointment with a recommend 24 hour notice.
- Weekdays: 9:30am-6:00pm, weekends upon availability.
We may deny a child’s admittance due to a child’s illness, misbehavior or any other reasons as appropriate to ensure a safe environment for all.
We will be retrieving the parents from the facility to accompany their child to the bathroom or for diaper changes or assistance in cleaning any accidents.
Toys from home are permitted at the staff’s discretion and staff is not responsible for lost, damaged or left behind items.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the child care program at the Fremont Health Club please contact us at 206-632-2200 or email@example.com